Monday, February 8, 2010

THE KIDS ARE NAKED AGAIN

They love skin – their skin and my skin – especially the nice easy to grab bit around my waist, sigh.
So we’re at my friend’s house and the kids – my 3.5 year old boy and her 3.5 year old daughter, who is actually 5 weeks older than my kid and the 2 year old. They are playing tea party that soon turned into naked party! I wasn’t quite ready for them to play “you show me yours and I’ll show you mine” but, well, we’re here now so let’s deal with it. Except that it’s just my guy who’s buck naked. And then the story comes out. Little naked’s father told him that no, he could not have more water for their pretend tea party, if you want more water go have a bath. So, the boy did what any rational person would do – check out to see if little Miss Natalie had any good bath toys. Obviously she did so off went the clothes and into the tub he was going too. Oh dear. Well, I think that might be the only time when Natalie’s dad will laugh at my son being naked in his daughter’s bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment