Monday, November 25, 2013

WHERE DO THEY COME UP WITH THESE THINGS?

Yikes, it's been way too long since I've posted. I always hear people say, I wish I had written down some of the things my kids said - and that's exactly what I want to do with this blog! This is a quick story about Tyler. So, Tyler says, I'm going to invent a hand where each finger shoots out something different. The first finger is a light saber the second finger is a cannon the third finger is a proton torpedo the fourth finger is an ion laser and the last finger shoots coconuts. After the rolling on the floor laughing at the very serious child. Why Tyler? Why coconuts? his answer: they would be a distraction, you know for any Hawaiian bad guys. And anyone else who likes coconuts. priceless. Tristan Story to dad: Dad, I know why we have to stay at Nana and Papa's when mommy goes away for the weekend. Because then in the morning, the people at Costco would get to work and say "Where is Steve?" (insert shrugged shoulder and open hand gesture here) and they wouldn't know because you would have to stay home with us. and then the customers would come to intelliBED and say, "Where is Steve?" and you couldn't be there because you're taking care of us. That's why. priceless. Last night - Tristan asked me, as he just lost a tooth - the tooth fairy is very tiny because she needs to fit into this little pocket where my tooth is. yep. absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment